Cottage Resort For Rent
|No. of Units in Resort:
Coffee maker, toaster, kettle, all cooking and eating utensils
large playground with swings and climbing tree, large outside swimming pool, basketball, tetherball, beach volleyball, ping pong, lawn games, free use of canoes and paddle boat, boat/motor rentals. New Park at corner only 2 min. with splash pad and playground and swimming beach.
OPEN ALL YEAR - Enjoy the area’s favourite waterfront housekeeping cottages with
gas fireplace, deck, picnic table and barbeque on park-like surroundings with
inground mineral water pool perfect for a relaxing get-a-way. We offer some of
the best sport fishing for bass, pike, walleye, huge muskey or pan fish, swimming,
golfing and lots of family fun. Activities include 14' boat rentals, canoes and
paddleboat, beach volleyball, children’s playground with basketball, tetherball,
lawn games, horseshoes, bon fires, and many near-by attractions including boat
cruises, riding stables, ATV Trails, historical sites, Casino, Wye Marsh Wildlife
Centre, Ste. Marie, The Shrine, Big Chute Marine Railway, great restaurants and
much more. The Avalon Spa is only 2 minutes away or you can order a personal spa
service right in your cottage.
In the winter enjoy ice skating or hockey, try some ice fishing, go snowmobiling
from your door, try some snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, horseback riding or
sleigh rides, there are 2 downhill skiing or snow tubing locations minutes away
and Wye Marsh Wildlife Center in Midland which are both great for the kids!
So come on up to Muskoka where our friendly staff are here to serve you and make
you stay most memorable.
Each cottage has a full kitchen with all cooking and eating utensils, fridge,
stove, microwave, toaster, kettle, etc. and the Liivingroom has a TV, Bathroom
with shower and nor tub - all winterized cottages have gas fireplace.
The property has park like surroundings with lots of trees and flowers and
gardens, each cottage has a deck with bbq on site for you use, we have a large in-
ground minreral water pool, large playground with beach volleyball, tetherball,
basketball, ping pong, horseshoes and lots of flat grassy areas for lawn games.
• Boat and Motor Rentals for Guests $75 per day/ $375 per week
• Canoe & Paddle Boat Free for 1 hr or $20 per day
• Horseshoes; Ping Pong; Lawn/Board Games Free usage
• Playground; Volleyball; Basketball; Tetherball Free usage
• Bonfire Wood $10.00/wheelbarrow
• Worms $3.00
• DVD or VCR $10.00 includes 1 movie/ $3 extra movie
• Laundry (wash and dry, soap) $6.00 per load
• Kozy Kennel 705-538-0034
SUMMER ACTIVITIES / ATTRACTIONS NEARBY
(Some require reservations)
• ATV Trails available in Port Severn - Permit required
• Biking, Waverunners, kayaks, banana boats, wakeboarding,tubing –
www.PMAdventures.com 15 min.
• The Big Chute marine railway, part of the Trent-Severn Waterway, is an
impressive "lock" which carries boats up a hill on a rail instead of raising
them by water - 5 min away – a must see!
• 17’-25’ Boat Rentals, pontoon boats, seadoo rentals
• Boat Cruise from Lock 45 into the Trent Severn in October only
• Georgian Bay Boat Cruises
• Miss Midland 30,000 Island Boat Cruise: sightseeing cruise
• R.M.S. Segwun Boat Cruise: Guests can enjoy a sightseeing cruise
• Casino Rama – Orillia www.casinorama.com
• Discovery Harbour-Museum–Live Theatre–Penetang (25 min.)
• The Enchanted Kingdom,
• Fishing Charters –Backwater Tackle, Midland (20 min.)
• Galaxy Movie Theatre – 7 movie screens
• Georgian Bay Islands National Park
• Go Carts / Mini Golf, Hwy 12/93 Midland and Balm Beach Road –
• Golf Courses: Brooklea Inn Golf and Country Club near Midland Midland
Golf and Country Club Gateway Landing Driving Range Bonaire in
Coldwater within 15 km
• Hiking Trails - Georgian Bay Is. National Park, Six Mile Park,
• Wye Marsh Wildlife Ctr-summer/winter nature trails, Midland
• Cycling and Walking Trail - Tay Shore Trail: 10 min. -
• Midland Historic Murals North America's largest outdoor mural
• Horse/Pony Riding Stables: Rainbow Valley Trail Rides, Waubaushene
• Huronia Museum/Indian Village/Mundy’s Bay Store Midland – •
• The Stage Company-King's Wharf Theatre-Naval/Military Establishments
• North Simcoe Sports & Recreation Centre, Midland (20 min from us)
• Saint Marie Among the Hurons - Sainte-Marie among the Hurons,
• Martyr’s Shrine in Midland (Pope John visited in 1980’s)
• Santa’s Village www.santasvillage.ca in Bracebridge – discounted
tickets available here
• Shopping/Arts & Crafts– Midland, Orillia, Penetang, Coldwater, Port
Carling, Bala, etc. (ask for details)
• Spa - Avalon Spa at The Inn at Christie’s Mill (2 min.)
- Muskoka Spa Service will come directly to your cottage
• Swimming – our outdoor mineral water pool, island in front of us,
beaches at Six Mile Park (5 min.)
- Swimming Pool- indoors, YMCA and Best Western ( Midland)Churches:
• St John the Baptist Catholic Church, Port Severn, within walking dist.
Hospital: Huronia District Hospital on Hwy.93, South of Hwy. 12 in Midland
• Driftwood Cove – next Door
• Rawley Resort Fine Dining – down the street across from Liquor Store •
Twigs Fine Dinning – 3 doors down the street 538-2354
• Amicci’s – 5 min down the street 756-4619
• H & S Shell Diner – around the corner
• Many more in Midland or Coldwater 20 min. car ride
May 15, 2012 – May 14, 2014
**Bookings for #1-12 are by the Week only in July/August
**Winter bookings for #1-5, 9, 10, 11 only
Small Cabins (#14/15) $ 99 $600
(one room-bathroom,double bed, kitchenette)
Cottage-1 bdrm (#9) $145 $870
Cottages-2 bdrm (#1-6, 8) $160 $960
Bungalows-2 bdrm(10/11) $175 $1050
(they are bigger than cottages)
Cottage-3 bdrm (#7) $200 $1200
New Cottage-3 bdrm(#12) $210 $1260
Rates are based on 2 people per bedroom, the charge for extra people is:
Child (2 to 14 years) $10 $ 50
Adult $20 $ 75
Day Visitors: $10-person $25-family
Above rates subject to 13% HST as of July 1st.
14’/15’Boat & 10/15 hp $ 75/85 $375/425
(non-guests) $ 85/95 n/a
Boat Launch/parking $ 20
Docking $ 10 $ 60
Includes 1 tank of gas, safety kit, life jackets. For
a proper fit, you should bring your own life jackets.
Above rates subject to 8% PST and 5% GST.
Weekly: Check-in: Mon 12noon Check-out: Sun 5pm
Daily: Check-in: 3 pm Check-out: 11 am
Deposit-1/2 of rental amount for weekends and 1/3 for weekly
bookings due within 2 wks of booking.!
Cancellation - If you cancel before 30 days prior to the
booked period, a full refund, less $50 service charge. If not,
we will only refund if we are able to fill your vacancy.
Please bring your kitchen/bath towels & sheet sets.
** NO PETS , please.